Jennifer Lynne Fairbanks, our founder and business owner is not actively taking new clients, although when time permits, she may be able to accommodate small development projects.
If your project fits into our schedule, we provide a 30 minute complementary consultation to determine what your needs are and how we can be of service. Meetings can be held on Skype or in our office. If you request for us to travel to you, we charge $1 per mile round trip for the consultation. Any time over our 30 minute consultation, is billed and paid at the time of the consultation at an hourly rate of $65 per hour.
To begin any work, a 50% deposit of our estimate is required to be paid. The balance is to be paid in full upon completion within 10 business days. All services are billed at $65 an hour with a 2 hour minimum. Credit card information will be placed on file for balances not paid on time.
Jennifer can coach you through the process of business development, product development, marketing and selling. She does require all clients to read her book Fashion Unraveled (2nd Edition) prior to the first consultation, that is to ensure everyone's time is well spent asking the questions the book does not answer.
Fabric and Trim Sourcing
We work with a variety of vendors and factories, mainly bra findings and elastics, but we will do our best to help you source fabrics and trims as well. Contact us with the details of what you need and how much of it you need, and we will do our best to find the products you are looking for. We highly recommend attending the Textile shows for your specific fabric needs.
Jennifer is skilled at pattern making, sample making, digitizing and grading. We currently have 5 specialty industrial machines: 6 Thread Overlock, 6 Thread Coverstitch, Buttonhole, Zigzag and Bartack machine.
Our minimum turn around time can take as little as 2 weeks or as long as 2 months, depending on the project.
We mainly work with machine grading using the software PolyPattern. We do have the capabilities to print markers up to 24" wide. Our clients generally piece our markers together when they use our services for marker making.
We work with PolyPattern Software to digitize and grade. Exported file type can be made in DXF file format, so you can import into any software. PDFs can be created for importing into Illustrator .
We offer a variety of different options for your tech packs. You pick and choose what you need done, from updating, to producing quality flats and sewing construction steps. We provide you with a PDF as well as the original files produced in Word or Illustrator for easy updating:
• Flat Illustrations - Created in Adobe Illustrator and includes a front and back illustration. Additional detail flats (i.e. inside pockets, stitching details not shown on the basic front and back) can also be made.
• Product Detail Sheets - Includes the flat, the size range, fabric yields, summary of the style information.
• Specification Sheets - This includes up to 10 specific garment measurements across all garment sizes for.
• Construction Details - Includes all sewing steps, seam allowances, tag placement, machine requirements, hems and garment details.
• Production Forms - Cut Sheets include fabric swatches, pattern pieces, quantity, size and fabric yields. Sewing Sheets include fabric swatches, thread color, size/quantity. Production forms usually contain Construction Details and Specification Sheets. We will combine these items into one package to be delivered to your cutters or sewers.